I’ve purchased a subscription, but it didn’t update
Created by: Technical Admin
Modified on: Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 7:25 PM
- Update the Content Office app to the latest available version;
- Purchasing subscription goes through the App Store, and sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to renew it.
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad
- Open the ‘Settings’ app.
- Tap your name > ‘iTunes & App Store’.
- Tap your ‘Apple ID’ > ‘View Apple ID’. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to ‘Purchase History’ and tap it.
- Your purchases are sorted by the payment date. You can see ‘Pending section’ at the top. All the purchases in this section wasn’t processed yet.
- If purchases was processed, but subscription didn't update within 24 hours, please send us request.
- Please, attach your app purchase invoice from App Store in your e-mail or purchase screenshot.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.