I’ve purchased subscription, but was charged a different amount of money from my card
Created by: Technical Admin
Modified on: Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 7:28 PM
- Some purchases might be grouped together onto a single charge, so if you don't recognize a charge, check your purchase history. You can also look for the receipts in the email account that's associated with your Apple ID.
- If you’re in Europe, purchases might not be grouped, depending on your country or region.
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad
- Check out email to find purchase invoice from Apple.
- or Open the ‘Settings’ app.
- Tap your name > ‘iTunes & App Store’.
- Tap your ‘Apple ID’ > ‘View Apple ID’. You might be asked to sign in.
- croll to ‘Purchase History’ and tap it.
- Your purchases are sorted by the payment date. You can see ‘Pending section’ at the top. All the purchases in this section wasn’t processed yet.
Learn what to do if you don’t see the item you’re looking for or if you see unexpected charges.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.