• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
• If you subscribe for a free trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Open the Settings app → Tap your name → Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead.
• Then tap your Apple ID → View Apple ID → sign in → Scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
• Tap the subscription that you want to manage →Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don't see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.