• To easily maintain a cohesive feed design, add one of the Ready-to-Use Instagram grid patterns: Open the ‹Grid/Feed›tab → Click on the ＋ icon → ‹Grid Pattern› →Select one of the available patterns → Save.
• To quickly swap two files, double-click on one and tap the file you want to swap. ⠀
• Or tap the post, and while holding, drag and drop it. ⠀
• To move multiple posts, double-click on posts, then tap between posts that you want to move.
‹Edit› → Replace → Choose photos / videos from Photo Library → Replace.
• To adjust photos / videos: Select one or multiple posts → Click ‹Edit› → Adjust → Save. To edit other selected posts, choose a photo / video from the list →Edit → Adjust. To adjust other selected posts, then tap a photo from the list → Edit → Adjust.
• To quickly reorder photos / videos in a Carousel: Select a Carousel Post → Click ‹Edit› → Reorder → Drag & Drop photos/videos to reorder, or tap + to add new photos/videos.
• To merge several posts in the Carousel: Select multiple posts → Click on the ••• ‹More› icon → Merge.
• To change a cover of a Reels post: Select a post with a video → Click ‹Edit›
‹Grid› tab → Select → Select planning / published posts → Archive.
• To easily unhide or restore planning / published / deleted posts: Open the ‹Grid/Feed› tab → Click on the ＋icon → Archived → Select posts → Restore → Choose ‹Restore as new post› or ‹Restore back› Restore. All copies of deleted / published / hided posts are stored in the ‹Office› tab →
Content Office also has a ‹Guide› section, where you can find author's articles on all topics related to designing a feed, managing, and marketing Instagram.