• Click on Reel, and while holding, drag and drop it to another place.
• To move multiple Reels, double-click on Reels, then tap between Reels where you want to paste it.
‹Edit› → Replace → Choose photos / videos from Photo Library → Replace.
• To change a cover of a Reel: Select a Reel → Click ‹Edit› → Edit cover → Add a photo from your camera roll or select a frame from a video.
• To adjust photos / videos of Reels: Select one or multiple Reels → Click ‹Edit› → Adjust → Save. To edit the rest of selected Reels, choose a photo / video from the list → Edit → Adjust.
• To quickly reorder clips within a Reels collection: Select Reels → Click ‹Edit› → Reorder → Rearrange clips order, or tap + to add new photos/videos.
• To merge multiple Reels into one: Select multiple Reels → Click on the ••• ‹More›
• Easily restore deleted and published Reels back into the grid: Open the ‹Grid/Reels› tab → Click on the ＋ icon → Archive → Select Reels → Restore. All copies of deleted/published Reels are stored in Office → Archive.
Content Office also has a ‹Guide› section, where you can find author's articles on all topics related to designing a feed, managing, and marketing Instagram.