• Click on Reel, and while holding, drag and drop it to another place.
• To move multiple Reels, double-click on Reels, then tap between Reels where you want to paste it.
• To quickly replace multiple photos at once: Open the ‹Grid/Reels› tab → Select → Select multiple Reels → Click ‹Design› → Select one photo or all at once → Click the ‹Replace Photo› icon.
• To change the video cover: Select Reels → Click ‹Design› → Edit Cover → Add a photo from your camera roll or select a frame from a video.
• To design a photo or video: Select Reels → Click ‹Design› → Select one photo/video → Click on the ‹Visual Editor› icon.
• To quickly reorder clips within a Reels collection: Select Reels → Click ‹Design› → Rearrange clips order, add new photos/videos, or edit current covers.
• To merge multiple Reels into one: Select multiple Reels → Click on the ‹Merge› icon.
• Easily restore deleted and published Reels back into the grid: Open the ‹Grid/Reels› tab → Click on the ＋ icon → Archive → Select Reels → Restore. All copies of deleted/published Reels are stored in Office → Archive.
Content Office also has a ‹Guide› section, where you can find author's articles on all topics related to designing a feed, managing, and marketing Instagram.