• Click on Story, and while holding, drag and drop it to another place or another Stories collection.
• To move multiple Stories, double-click on Stories, then tap between Stories where you want to paste it.
• To change the scale of displaying stories, click on the ‹Scale› icon at the bottom right of the screen.
• To quickly replace photos of multiple Stories at once: Open the ‹Grid/Stories› tab → Select → Select multiple Stories → Click ‹Design› → Select one photo or all at once → Click the ‹Replace Photo› icon.
• To design photos and videos: Select multiple posts → Tap ‹Design› → Select one photo or video → Click on the ‹Visual Editor› icon.
• To merge multiple Stories into a Collection: Select multiple Stories → Click on the ‹Merge icon.
• Easily restore deleted and published Stories to the grid. Open the ‹Grid/Stories› tab → Click on the ＋ icon → Archive → Select Stories → Restore. All copies of deleted/published Stories are stored in the ‹Office› tab → Archive.
Content Office also has a ‹Guide› section, where you can find author's articles on all topics related to designing a feed, managing, and marketing Instagram.